Choose a date
Price from € 89 per person
Madrid Walking Tour & Flamenco Show with tapas
Let us show you Madrid old town, walking through the city center from Debód Temple to Puerta del Sol square passing through the Royal Palace of Madrid, the Almudena Cathedral, Plaza de la Villa, the core of Medieval Madrid and its winding streets around, San Miguel Square and its famous market, Arco de Cuchilleros, Plaza Mayor and many more… Tour ends close to Plaza de Oriente.
20:30 hrs you must be at the indicated address to enjoy a Flamenco Show with Tapas one drink included
Arch of Cuchilleros
Plaza de la Villa
Tower of Lujanes
Plaza de Oriente
VPT Bus Terminal. Calle Ferraz, 3
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- Tour guide (bilingual)
- Tablao Flamenco entrance.
- Tapas at the restaurant and one drink
- Monuments entrances
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Cancellation more than a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 72 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 72 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Minimun required: 2 pax
Walking tour duration: 2,5h approx.
Flamenco Show duration: 1,5h approx.
- Madrid walking tour: 09:00hrs
- Flamenco show: 20:30hrs
Both tours should be made on the same day.
- We advise to book this tour at least 48 hours in advance
- Check in at the departure location at least 15 minutes before departure time
- To book this tour please click on the calendar on the right