Choose a date
Price from € 65 per person
Madrid Horse Riding Day Trip
The Horse Riding Day Trip is one the most relaxing ways to escape into the beautiful mountains of Madrid. Just 50 km from the city centre is the “Sierra de Guadarrama” National Park, 150.000 acres of beautiful nature.
Things to bring
- Cap, Food (energy bar, banana, nuts), Sunglasses, Sunscreen Lotion, Sturdy Shoes, Water/Drinks, Windproof Jacket.
- 5% Discount on Madrid Souvenirs
- Possibility to include visit to Segovia
- Possibility to include lunch at various great restaurants
- Possibility to include other outdoor activities in the area, such as hiking, mountain biking, trail running, etc
- Possibility to include transfer from and to Madrid
- All necessary material
- Liability and Accident Insurance
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 72 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 72 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
- Meeting Point: Preference of the Rider(s)
- Meeting Time: Usually pick-ups are around 9.30 – 10am, but we can adapt to your needs, as long as we receive a time request a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- Recommend Material: Cap, Food (energy bar, banana, nuts), Sunglasses, Sunscreen Lotion, Sturdy Shoes, Water/Drinks, Windproof Jacket.
- Experience: No previous experience with Horse Riding is required. However, participants should be in sufficient physical conditions for an activity of these characteristics.
- How long will the activity take: 2 Hours