Choose a date
Price from € 40 per person
Spanish Wine Tasting
A master class in Spanish wines with the tasting of 6 different wines from different local grapes and covering all the Spanish climates. Discover a variety of wines, enjoy and learn at the same time.
Once you are settled, the tasting begins. Your sommelier will make a brief introduction and then the wines will be served.
The structure of the Spanish wine tasting is:
- The first wine (typically white) is served. It is interactively discussed and you will be provided with information about its denomination of origin and its enological attributes.
- Second Wine (typically white).
- Third Wine (typically red).
- Fourth Wine (typically red).
- Fifth Wine (typically red).
- Sixth Wine (typically red).
While the wines are tasted, some snacks will be offered, like Cheese, olives and iberic cold cuts.
Wines will be compared among them in differents rounds to see how do they evolve as they breathe in an interactive discussion. And once you have the six samples, It will be made a small comparative tasting.
Finally when the tasting is over, you have the chance to purchase some of the wines tasted if you like them. (As we use different wines on each Wine tasting It is possible that we have no stock to sell them but we can give you information of where to buy them)
Restaurant “La Malvasía” Street/ Dr. Castelo, 26 Madrid
Things to bring
- Wine tasting of 6 different wines, usually 2 whites and 4 reds
- Snacks like cheese, olives and Iberic cold cuts.
- Local expert sommelier. (Our instructors will always be wine professionals)
- Learn about the unique range of grape varietals and wine styles raised in Spain’s 69 different ‘Denominations of Origin’ regions
- Wines of different grapes (Garnacha, Airen, Mencía, Tempranillo, Albillo, Monastrel among them)
- Minimum number of participants for tour to take place is 2. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the rare event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Small-group with a maximum of 12 people ensure a more personalized experience. (average 6 people)
- All taxes included, no extra charges.
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
Monday to Friday at 5:30pm
This tour is offered to you in English and Spanish
Max 12 persons.