Choose a date
Price from € 69 per person
Madrid Authentic Spanish Secret Food Tour including guide and drinks
You come on our Food Tour Madrid, you will get to try the many different types of Spanish culinary delights.
- Firstly, your local Madrilenian guide will take you to an historic pastry shop which has been running for more than 160 years!!!
- Followed by a visit to a deli that have been running for more than 180 years. Where we will try the Crown jewel of our gastronomy, the Iberian ham. Unforgettable experience, a must do if you are in Madrid.
- The tour will go into 100% authentic Spanish bar to try one of the most typical dish of Madrid.
- Your personal guide will lead you then to a gourmet market which has been running for almost a century to try two outstanding tapas and a bottle of Spanish cider.
- Your tour will include two sit-down restaurant stops where you will have the chance to eat mouthwatering dishes and enjoy the illustrious drink that Spaniards have as appetizer.
- Oh, and of course there is our delicious Secret Dish too!
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
- Handcrafted chocolate
- Segovian Punch Cake
- Deep fried squid sandwich
- Two Types of Manchego Cheese
- Two types of Iberian Ham
- Spanish Omelette
- Our Mystery Secret Dish
- Authentic Spanish Cider (or non-alcoholic options)
- Spanish Red Wine (or non-alcoholic options)
- Vermouth (or non-alcoholic options)
We begin our tours at 11:00am. We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour.
Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3 and a half hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour, and you can make requests about any special dietary requirements such as any food allergies or foods you prefer to avoid eating. You can email us about your food needs prior to the tour, or you can inform your guide at the meeting location. And don't forget to bring a camera! You will want to remember these great places if you come to Madrid again!
From June 15th to September 15th, the tour will start at 10:30AM.
Things to bring
- comfy shoes
- 3 to 3 and a half hours guided food tour of the Historical centre
- 6 stops
- A passionate and experienced local guide who speaks English and Spanish
- Great insight about Spanish food and Madrid's culture
- Stories about Madrid culture and history
- Secret street facts
- Small intimate groups
- A full belly of wonderful flavours and foods
Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution